1. No time difference with South Africa. That’s a big deal if you have friends and family and still have business in South Africa.
2. Access to the EU. Just a short flight or drive and you have the entire Europe on your doorstep. Who wants to live on an island on the other side of the world?
3. You will reduce your cost of living by 30% while maintaining your current standard of living.
4. Healthiest place to live in the world as rated by the WHO. In fact it is estimated that by 2022 Spain will be the country with the oldest people.
5. The climate is spectacular. Moderate winters and great summers. Swim in the ocean every day of the year. Spain has the best climate in the world.
6. Be happy. Spain has one of the happiest nations on the planet. They love music, food, dancing and socializing. The Spanish are some of the friendliest people in the world.
8. Did I mention food? Tapas, sangria and jamon!
9. Did I mention wine? Some of the best wines in the world come from Spain. And cheap!
10. Low crime. Yes, Spain is one of the 10 safest countries in the world. In fact the murder rate in Spain is (wait for it) 0.1% of the rate in South Africa.
11. Property is affordable and prices are similar to South Africa if you look in the right places.
12. History is everywhere. Spain has a rich and long history with the most beautiful towns in the world.
13. Free healthcare for residents. And Spain has one of the top 3 healthcare systems in the world.
There are many ways to get into Spain. Talk to us. We can help.